Get longer, thicker, gorgeous lashes and throw that mascara away! Single lashes are applied to each individual natural eyelash, one at a time, for a natural and beautiful look.
Classic lash extensions are perfect for clients who already have a lot of lashes, but want to add more length. Classic lashes look more natural.
Volume lash extensions are lighter, fluffier and give the client a fuller look. Volume lashes are perfect for clients who don’t have a lot of lashes, have bald spots or just want a more dramatic look without having to use a thicker lash.
Hybrid lash extensions are a mixture of Classic and Volume lashes to create a fuller set for those with thinner natural lashes or for those wanting a denser Classic set.
We ask that you arrive without any makeup in the eye area.
Come in on a regular basis every 1, 2 or 3 weeks to keep your lashes looking beautiful, and receive a discount!
. . . coming soon!
Why Lash Extensions?
- Most women choose lash extensions to help lengthen their natural lashes while others want their lashes to look fuller.
- Lash extensions allow you to spend less time with makeup, mascara is no longer necessary. And because there is no mascara application, there is no need for removal at the end of the day.
- The added benefit is that the lashes look beautiful morning and night, all day, every day. Whether you are going to work, out for an evening, working out, or just getting up first thing in the morning, lash extensions make your eyes look great!
- They’re quick, most natural eye lash extension appointments are done in 2 hours or less.
- They’re painless, with an experienced and skilled lash artist delicately bonding a single extension to your own lash, you’ll hardly feel it through the procedure.
- They’re light, unlike fake lashes, you get all the drama without the drag. Fake lashes use heavier hard-drying adhesives while lash extension adhesives are light and non-gunky. There’s no clumping and practically no weight.
- They are good value: Lash extensions can last up to three to four (3-4) weeks, and dramatically improve your look for the price. Lash refills also cost less than full sets.
What happens during a Lash Extension Procedure?
First your Lash Artist consults with you to assess the look and feel that you would like to achieve. Then you just lay back, a gel pad is placed over your bottom lashes so that no glue attaches to them, then close your eyes and relax. Your Lash Artist will then begin applying single lash extensions to your own individual lashes over the next 2 hours. After your session you will have immediate gratification with longer, thicker lashes!
Did you say Medical Grade Adhesive?
Yes. The adhesive used to attach the lash extensions to your own lash is physician developed and tested to be safe, fume-free with the highest bonding rate possible under normal conditions.
Will getting Lash Extensions kill my own lashes?
No, it won’t – as long as it’s properly applied and cared for. This is why the application technique requires training and certification. Your natural lashes will continue growing because the technique requires that we take several different “separation” steps during the process, at all times attaching each extension to a single lash without eyelid contact.
How long will lash extensions last and when will I need touch ups?
We know it seems hard to believe that extensions can last between three (3) to four (4) weeks. Most of our clients who follow the recommended Lash Care Do’s and Don’ts report an average lash extension life span of four (4) weeks.
Remember, each lash extension is bonded to your own individual lashes so expect to lose some extensions as your own lashes shed and go through their natural growth cycle. Even more so as you get exposed to environments or engage in activities which keep your eyes wet.
We recommend getting a lash fill when your extensions are at 50% of their initial fullness. If you’ve lost more than 50% of your extensions, you will need a full set.
What if I choose NOT to get a touch up, can I take the extensions off myself?
NO. Please don’t forget, lash extensions are attached using an adhesive. You WILL damage your natural lashes if you attempt to remove them yourself. Only a certified Lash specialist or technician can remove your extensions for you, since it will require the use of an adhesive remover gel and careful separation.
There’s really no need to risk the damage, and usually lash extension removal is very affordable and painless.
I wear Contacts, is that a problem?
Not at all, you’ll be fine. The adhesive will never touch your skin so no worries.
Ok, so who CAN’T wear lash extensions?
- Anyone with adhesive allergies.
- Anyone who just had Lasik has to wait at least 4 weeks and seek their doctor’s approval prior to getting extensions.
- Anyone who just had an eyelift (Blephoroplasty) must wait 4 to 6 MONTHS after the operation and also gain their doctor’s approval.
- Anyone who had Chemotherapy in the last 6 MONTHS.
- Anyone who’s on Thyroid Medication may find keeping the lashes beyond 2 weeks a challenge.
- Anyone who has a medical condition related to their eyes, sight or eye area should really consult their doctor first.
Lash Extension Do’s & Don’ts: Before and After Care
Before Getting your Extensions:
- DO come with a clean, make-up free face if possible. Try to avoid mascara. If you have it on, we’ll just wipe it off.
- DON’T saturate the skin around your eyes with moisturizers or oils.
- DON’T curl or perm your lashes since this will affect lash bonding and curl, and subsequently, the look.
After Getting your Extensions:
With proper care, you lash extensions will last up to three to four (3-4) weeks!
- DO take caution when touching, handling or having contact with your eye area.
- DON’T expose your lashes or the eye area to any wetness or liquid for at least 24 hours after your appointment. That means water, sweat, oil, moisturizers – if it’s liquid, keep it away from those freshly framed eyes for a day.
- DON’T rub or scratch your eyes.
- DON’T sleep on your face or on your eyes. And definitely don’t use sleeping eye masks.
- DON’T use facial masques that contain Alpha or Beta Hydroxy, Vitamin C or any kind of acidic substance that can interact with the adhesive on your eye extensions.
- DON’T do a chemical peel or a facial steam.
- DON’T use water proof mascara or water proof eye liner.
So how am I supposed to clean my face again?
Carefully. Use oil-free face wipes or oil-free make up remover to gently clean your eye area. Be delicate around your lash line. Once the initial 12-24 hour waiting period has passed after you get your extensions, it’s ok to use water – again, gently. Don’t rub, or pick, or pull.
What about eye make up? Or Mascara? Or Lash curlers?
Of course you can wear eye make up, but it’s better for your lash extensions if they are NOT oil-based. And again, do be careful during application.
Lash Extensions are thick and luscious enough that you usually don’t need mascara. In fact, most of our clients like extensions for that reason alone.
DO NOT EVER use WATER PROOF or any kind of water soluble mascara when wearing extensions. These totally dissolve the adhesive and you will lose your extensions.
Eye-lash curlers are also unnecessary since the beauty of lash extensions is that they already come with curl!